If you’re anything like me, you enjoy a good cookie and I just LOVE homemade Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies! I put my apron back on this week and got to work! If you’re looking for an easy peasy, no fuss melt in your mouth cookie recipe, why not give the one below a try! The recipe makes roughly 30 cookies.
2 & ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1 cup of butter
1 tsp of salt
¾ cup of granulated sugar
¾ cup of light brown sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 cups of chocolate chips (I used Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips)
- Pre heat your oven to 190° C or 375°F
- Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt
- Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a separate bowl
- Add eggs and beat well
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ones
- Add in chocolate chips and mix well
- Spoon small heaps onto an ungreased cookie sheath
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned
- Place cookies onto wire rack and leave to cool completely
Enjoy with a giant glass of cold milk or cup of tea!
I hope you enjoyed this Baking Edit!